Friday, December 31, 2010

First Post

It's my very first blog post!  I'd been thinking about making a blog for several months now, and I finally found time to make one.  The focus (I think) of my blog will be baking:  what I bake, what I want to bake, what others are baking, etc.  I think I also want to include things like product, restaurant, and dessert reviews, as well as my opinion on what tastes good. 

Although my blog is called cakes and shakes, I want it to be about more than just those two things.  (Honestly, I got the name because it was the cutest one that wasn't taken yet.)  I've never done a blog before and I'm still trying to figure this all out, but I hope that you enjoy my postings and leave lots of comments.  If you have a blog, follow me so you'll know what's up with me and what I'm baking/eating.  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment